A Policy Server targeting Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) management. It can work with Unified AP, Unified Controller and L2/L3 Switch to provide access control based on who you are, where you are, when you do, which type of device and its ownership while access the network.
4 * 10/100/1000Mbps UTP or SFP Combo Ports
2 * USB 2.0
User Database: 10000
Unified Wireless Controller (4 10/100/1000 Mbps LAN ports or 100/1000 SFP Combo ports, 2 x USB ports, 1 x RJ-45 console port, 1 x Hard Disk Driver Slot (reserved for future use)) Maximum AP per unit: 64 (default) / 256 (Upgrade) /E: EU 2 round pin power cord, /B: UK 3-pin power cord
Unified Wireless Controller (4 10/100/1000 Mbps LAN ports, 2 10/100/1000 Mbps Option ports, 2 x USB port, 1 x RJ-45 console port) Maximum AP per unit: 6 (default) / 24 (upgrade)
/E: EU 2 round pin power cord, /B: UK 3-pin power cord
Wifi D-Link AirPremier N Access Point 300Mbps Wireless-N Gigabit PoE Access Point (2*5dBi external antenna). Supports CWM (Central WiFiManager) & AP Array, , H/W: B1 DAP-2310 AiPremier N Access Point is an 802.11n access point ideal for any network administrator to create or expand the capacity of a wireless network. This access point is mainly used in high traffic areas such as airports, coffee shops, shopping centers, sporting venues, and university campus deployments. With transfer rates of up to 300Mbps in the 2.4GHz frequency range, users are able to connect with legacy 802.11b/g adapters in addition to the latest 802.11n adapters to enjoy faster downloads and instant communication.
Wifi D-Link DAP-3662. AC1200 Wireless Dual-Band Outdoor PoE Access Point.
• Up to 1200 Mbps high-speed on Concurrent dual band 802.11ac standards
• Support Wireless Speed of 300 MB over 2.4 GHz & 900 Mbps Over 5 GHz band
• Support load balancing to ensure maximum performance by limiting user per AP
• Support Wi-Fi Multimedia QoS for audio, video, and voice applications
• Two Internal 6 dBi antennas for optimal wireless coverage over 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz band
• Two Gigabit LAN ports , One Port Support 802.af Power over Ethernet
• Support multiple operation – AP, WDS with AP, WDS/Bridge and Client
• IP 68 Water and Dust-Proof housing Weather Resistant to temperatures (30°C ~ 60°C)
• Built in Radius Server allowing users to create their accounts within the device itself.
• Up to 8 VLANs per band for implementing multiple SSIDs to segment users